Dissertations, Theses, Research Projects --- Asst. Prof. Dr. phil. Roman Meinhold
Ongoing Dissertations / Theses at the Graduate School of Philosophy & Religion, Assumption University of Thailand
(given topics are working titles)
· (Non-)Deserving Targets (2013), Sumetchoengprachya, Nit
· Music and Death (2013-) Tan, David
· Georg Simmel on the Value of Money (2013) Siwittra
· African Philosophical Conceptions of a Good Life (2011-) Aigbona, Daniel
· Objectification and Harm in Pornography – An Evaluation from Feminist Perspective (2010-) Tamkrong, Aree
· Just Cyber War Theory (2011-) Hargrave, Taylor
· Ethical Considerations of Kwame Nkrumah's Concept of Conscientism as a Social-Political Practice in the Light of the Islamic Fundamentalism (2011-) Okafor, Jude
· Normative Intercultural Ethics and the U.S. Constitution: Normative Implications upon Multiculturalism with Particular Regard for Accommodating American Muslim Religious Identities (2011-) Hermelink, Charles Paul
Thesis / Projects Completed at the Department of Philosophy, Faculty of Humanities, National University of Lesotho
· Music as Therapeutical Component of Culture (2007/2008) Molise, J. A.
· Work: its Meaning and its Contribution to Human Destination (2007/2008) Moepana, E. Kopo
· An Ethical and Socio-Cultural Assessment of the ABC-HIV/Aids Prevention Rule (2006/2007) Mohau, Piet
· The Problem of Human Evil (2006/2007) Letlisa, Edward, Mowantoa
· Ethical and Emotional Paradoxes in Fictional and Realist Horror (2006/2007) Mokotjo, Johannes
· The Conflict of Environmental and Human Rights in Lesotho (2006/2007) Mantsoe, Mantsoe J.-C.
· An Ethical Assessment of Stigmatisation and Discrimination of People Living with HIV and Aids (2006/2007) Taleli, Kheteng, B.
· Ethics of Sexuality (2005/2006) Sepitla, Khotso
· Theories of Terrorism and Terrorism's Impact on Everyday Life (2004/2005) Tlopo, Atang
· Disciplined Approaches: Femininity Redefined (2004/2005) Sello, Lerato